Sunday, February 15, 2015

Love

I didn’t know what love was. But I think I’m starting to understand it.
Last year I met one of the coolest people I have ever met in my whole life they made me happy they made me laugh and really changed my whole perspective on what the word love meant. I used to think love was just liking some one a whole lot. But I have come to realize it’s a lot more than that.
What I think it is.
 Is the fact that they are a person that I could be around for 12 straight hours and then have to leave and the only thing I want to do is go back and be with them again.
It’s the fact that I would do basically anything for them. The fact that I would love to help, to talk all night if I have to, To help them feel better. And even if I can make them Feel 1% more happy than I have succeeded.
What is love to me?
When they don’t even have to say anything to me, all they do is smile and it makes me feel like a million Bucks. The fact that when I go to pick them up for a dance that I get so nervous that my whole body goes numb even though I know them so well. The fact that just being around them makes me feel so happy. And being around them makes me want to be the best me I can be all the time.
That is what love is to me.

3 comments:

  1. "The fact that when I go to pick them up for a dance that I get so nervous that my whole body goes numb" perfect. I feel you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME! that was my fav part. and this was gorgeous.

      Delete