Sunday, February 1, 2015

Crayons

What I wouldn’t do to be able to go back. To be able to have a week or even just a day to be a kid again, A kid who would wake up in the morning and know that his only agenda was to walk over to his best friend’s house and PLAY.

A Kid who would go to school and wouldn’t care one bit what anyone thought of him. And the only reason he was there was just for him not there for anyone else. Really he was just there for recess.

A kid who wasn’t sat down and talked to and constantly nagged about what he was doing with his life because frankly he is doing good things. Tired of every one judging and every one comparing him to others. What I wouldn’t do to be a kid so simply no one cares there is nothing you could really do that is wrong except maybe break something. Now days it seems to be that everything is the end of the world and if you don’t do certain things then yes you well be a failure. You will let your family friends and every one down. Wish I could be a kid again so then I wouldn’t have all the pressure I do now. Kids really do have it good.

What I wouldn’t give to not be asked every single day by so many people what are you going to do with your life what are your plans. Wish I was still that kid that if those thoughts came into my head I could say who cares that is so far away. I miss that, I miss that a lot.

I loved being a kid and I wish I really would have listened to all those adults who said enjoyed it because its going to end quicker than you think…..they were right.


Child hood was the greatest time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment