Sunday, March 8, 2015

Life

Life
Life is short

Life is real Life sometimes moves to fast I want to have a TV remote that I can just hit pause and enjoy the moment especially the good ones.

I want to enjoy more of life and stop worrying so much about what’s next. I want to live in this moment I want to enjoy being young enjoy being free.

I don’t want to grow up yet I love being a kid. l love not having to worry about adult stuff yet I don’t know why so many people want to be old so fast. I know a lot of old people and they don’t seem to have any fun.

No I’m happy being in high school.


Life’s too short to worry so just have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Having a TV remote to life would be so great. "I don’t know why so many people want to be old so fast" yes this just yes. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete