Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fears

Fears
What am I scared of???

Lots of stuff I guess

I’m scared giant insects I can handle small spiders and insects but 
the huge ones they freak me out

I’m scared of eternity really scared of eternity….

I’m scared of lighting

I’m scared of not being enough

I’m scared of letting people down

I’m scared of hurting people

I’m scared of the future and what I’m going to do

I’m scared of being alone.

I’m scared of failing

I’m scared of leaving

I’m scared of not living up to what I know I can be and what everyone else wants and expects me to be. I don’t know what I’m going to do in the next little while, I know I’m going to college and ya that scares me I know that I’m going up alone and ya that scares me. I know that don’t know what I want to study or what kind of job I want to go into and I keep telling myself ever since I was about 10 ohh no worries I got plenty of time to figure that all out.

Well it looks like time has just about run out

And yes


I’m scared

No comments:

Post a Comment